I've always dreamed of driving a dusty old turquoise truck. This is a fairly common scene in rural New Mexico. I was so excited to happen upon this wonderful field of vintage trucks outside of Taos! Years of weather and sun damage endowed them with so much character. This one was damaged to perfection and I couldn't resist driving it onto my canvas to memorialize its 'Last Stop.'
- Painting includes substantial handcrafted rustic wood frame
- 24" x 35" (dimensions of painting w/o frame)
- 34.5"x45.5" (dimensions with frame)
- Oil on canvas
- Signed on front and back of painting
- Treated with a protective UV resistant varnish